QUESTIONS & CONCERNS
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any personal information we hold, or you have a concern about the way we have handled any privacy matter, please use our contact form to send us a message. You may also contact us by post or email at:
Data Protection Officer
Unit 2, Gateway Trading Estate, London Rd, Swanley, Kent BR8 8GA
Any requests of privacy information will be dealt with within a one-month time frame in accordance to GDPR Rec.59; Art.12(3)-(4). Where numerous requests are made, or especially complex requests, the time limit may be extended by a maximum of two further months.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by completing forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services from Inline.marketing which may show legitimate interest in our business activities.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and the data included.
- We may also ask you to voluntarily complete surveys that we use for research purposes.
- Data such as business cards collected through networking events.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION & DATA STORAGE
We may use and disclose personal information only for purposes such as:
2. To send you informational and promotional content in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
3. To bill and collect money owed to us by our members. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number.
6. To provided information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us to comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
7. To provide, support, and improve the services we offer. This includes aggregating information from your use of services or visit to our website and sharing this information with third parties to improve our services. When we do have to share personal information with third parties, we take steps to protect your information by requiring these third parties to enter into a contract with us that requires them to use the personal information we transfer to them in a manner that is consistent with this policy.
8. To provide suggestions to you. This includes using data to suggest other publishers and/or Inline.marketing partners that are relevant to you such as providers of products or services. We use tracking technologies for these purposes; to understand how to opt out of cookies, please see our cookie statement here.
10. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain opt-in boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting our data protection officer at
11. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
13. The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, for example, the provision of support services to Inline.marketing.
14. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the GDPR Act. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting our data protection offer at firstname.lastname@example.org
VERSION DATE: 29/05/2018